top of page
Parejome Rabbit Stud
Parejome Rabbit Stud
Breeder of Flemish Giants
Sale Terms & Conditions:
- You must read, understand, and agree with our terms and conditions of sale before making a purchase.
- If you have any questions or would like to pose “what if” scenarios, please ask before making a purchase
- It goes without saying that we want you to be happy with your Rabbit purchase.
- My Rabbit Stud operates largely on word-of-mouth, and we would like you to say good things about us.
- Your name is your brand and the quality of your animals and the manner in which you conduct your transactions determines how respected you are as a breeder in this business. We believe that we will achieve your satisfaction by doing several things.
- They include:
- Taking the best possible care of our animals before selling one to you. Our animals, regardless of their financial value, are meticulously maintained. This includes regular feeding, fresh water, and clean bedding. Cages are checked daily and cleaned, as necessary.
- We do not sell animals that are not ready to be sold they have to be a min of 8 weeks of age every animal we sell is feeding regularly and is apparently healthy.
- If you would like an animal to be inspected by a qualified veterinarian prior to the sale we will work with you to accommodate. However, any costs related to such a visit (including transportation, vet fees, etc.) are your responsibility.
- Being completely honest and up front about an animal prior to the sale. When we advertise an animal on-line we try to be as descriptive as possible. If there is anything not normal we state it in our advertising. We will also gladly answer any additional questions you have.
Animals are 100% guaranteed to be properly sexed at time of sale.
What we provide prior to the sale of a Rabbit:
In order to avoid confusion about exactly what our guarantee includes please consider the following:
- Animals purchased from Parejome Rabbit Stud are not guaranteed once they are in your care for more than 5 days.
- An animal that fails to thrive in the days or weeks following their purchase is a point of strong opinions for both parties involved in the transaction; buyers are left without a Rabbit, or their money and the seller cannot account for the conditions under which the animal was kept after the sale. This is true even when the animal is sold to an experienced breeder.
- We reserve the right to decline any order/request for sale.
- You must notify us within 24 hours of delivery of any problems.
If something is not correct you need to call us immediately:
- Photographic evidence of any problems will be required.
- The legality of owning a Rabbit in your state and/or city is your responsibility. It is not possible for me to know what rules exist for where you live, so you will need to determine if owning a Rabbit in your area is within the law.
- We do not sell Rabbits to persons less than 18 years of age unless their parent provides consent.
- No bunnies will be sold before 8 weeks of age.
- I will sex the rabbits between 4 & 5 weeks old. I cannot always guarantee the sex 100% accurate until approximately 8 weeks old and even then, it may still be difficult with some rabbits.
- A rabbit is considered to be reserved after a 50% deposit is paid via Bank Deposit.
If the sale is not completed because of issues with the buyer, the deposit is non-refundable.
If the sale is not completed because of issues that are mine, or those of my rabbits then the deposit will be quickly and happily refunded.
If the rabbit(s) remain at our Stud for an extended period of time, additional costs may be discussed related to feed and board.
These policies have been outlined and put into place not only for our protection, but yours as well.
bottom of page